I am almost done with final edits for Blue Tomorrow and will be doing the final read through very soon. Nathan is working on the Cover art for Blue and I'm proud to say that readers will get to gander at Henry's famous eyes. (Ooo I can't wait!) I am slightly sad because it has been such a journey to get to this point. From editor to editor, from first draft to final copy, I've learned so much through this process. From it's original concept in 2006, I've fought, laughed, cried and loved with all of my characters.
One of the most interesting things though is that my concept of Cal/John was created even before the concept of his love interest and heroine of the novel Georgie. The interesting part being that he was my idea of the "perfect guy" and was everything that I would want in a guy. As I finish up the final editing and read through, I see very striking similarities between Cal/John and my own love interest Nathan. In fact, the entire time Nathan and I dated I hadn't even started the editing process. Was it foreshadowing? Maybe, maybe not but I do know that kismet happens and God sent me my own knight in shining armor.
I can't wait for the final read through to be over so I can get my book out to the masses! (Or at least, my family.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment